Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am 10!!!!!

These are some fantastic AKA: weird pictures of me before I turned ten. How crazy do you think I look? I think I look hilarious in all of them!
TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY:
1: Some of my siblings and my mom worked together to redo my room

2: One of my cousins, Savannah Bentley, came over to have a sleepover

3: Dad bought me some Arctic Circle fries before we went to the Jazz game

4: Going to the Jazz game with my dad

5: 2 brownie mixes that I got from my family ( my mom never lets us buy brownie mixes)

6: Got Where the Red Fern Grows and Anastasia DVD's

7: Spending time with my family all day

8: Dad bought me one oreo shake from Arctic Circle

9: Got to wear my new Sunday dress and new church shoes

10: Getting to be with my family forever even if they aren't with us physically

No comments:

Post a Comment