Friday, December 30, 2011

Events we did over the holidays 2011

For one family night we got to go to temple square to see the lights. That was a fun activity. I think that this is a lovely picture of the red trees that remind me of Utes!

Every Christmas Eve we go bowling with my mother's side of the family. This is me trying to get good luck and get a strike.
One of the four brothers, Addison,  had me for Christmas. I wanted this book called Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever. He got it with all his love.  This is me unwrapping it.
This Christmas we wrapped up our whole living room so that we wouldn't peek at our presents before church. After church I got to run through the Wrapping paper, and that was the starting of opening presents.
My mom got me three pillow cases for Christmas. One was for the Fourth of July, Christmas, and a cupcake one for just the regular months.
My dad got me a Ute jacket and a Ute yard sign. I haven't taken off this jacket since!
Both my mom and dad bought me this. It has all the Disney princesses and the years they came out. My favorite Disney princess is Jasmine.
This was Monson's birthday. We went to Salt City. Just so you know, it's his favorite restaurant. As you can see, I'm still wearing my Ute jacket!
Ok, I didn't wear my Ute jacket all the time. Monson's birthday cake has chunks of chocolate and it's chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! That's too much chocolate even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment